Tuesday, September 10, 2013

9.10

I am so glad that you love the blog as much as I do :)
Did you see our other two blogs?  Links to the right.

It's been raining a LOT here in "sunny" Arizona and I have been loving it.  I dealt with plenty of rain when I lived in NY, Maryland and Oregon, but I don't remember loving it like I do now.  What's the weather like where you are?




Laurie's card is so fun!  Fabulous use of the Power Rays die!  LOVE the grey undertones...it really makes that cheerful sun stand out!  The sequins make great "rain drops".


Emily's card is absolutely dreamy!  LOVE the pink moon and the non-traditional colors.  The curve in the paper and the twine makes this card extra-whimsical  :)

Baskin Robbins plain vanilla ice cream is the number one selling flavor and 
accounts for a quarter of their sales

Thanks for stopping by friends
xo Kim

5 comments:

  1. OHHH! What fun cards-- I also love the gray power rays behind that sun on Laurie's card!! And Em's card is SOOOOO cute! LOVE the pink moon and the little boat on the paper! FAB!

    As for your fun fact-- YUCK! Just plain vanilla? I'm not a fan of ice cream really.... I'd rather have a baked potato:) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha--you sound like my type of woman SAV!! If we lived closer to one another we could totally do lunch dates!! ;) have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

      Delete
  2. I like the new blog format and those cards today are so awesome. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the FUN Cards for today and our weather has been extremely HOT!! 107-110 we could use some of that rain!! Thanks for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What totally fun examples of using some interesting colors with the clouds and the moon. CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.