Saturday, September 14, 2013

9.14

Hello my chicas!
I have a very quiet weekend planned...that's FULL of art!


I'd love to visit this darling little nook!  Her paper choices are fabulous and her coloring is out of this world!!  I adore that button treatment...this is a WOW card for sure :)


Emily also used the same stamp set and dies but she incorporated our Trees 1 dies and Leaves 1 dies into her design.  I love that she used the tree trunk as a branch instead of a tree.   Her colored leaves are so pretty and I love the way she colored her images!

Every year, millions of trees grow thanks to squirrels forgetting 
where they buried their nuts.

Have a nice weekend friends
xx Kim

7 comments:

  1. LOVE these cards...I think this release is going to have to come home to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, normally I dread fall......but with these adorable images I can't wait! These cards are over-the-top sweeeet! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my GOSH!!! They're both SOOO wonderful, Emily!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! I love all of the sweet elements in this set...so perfect for the upcoming fall season!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHHHHHH! I can't wait to see what you created this past weekend (did you draw stamp sets??!!!)!!!

    LOVE LOVE LOVE both of these cards! The PS DT is AMAZING! I love the papers and colors and design on Laurie's card! And Em's card is so beautiful- perfect for Fall!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.