Monday, September 16, 2013

9.16

Good morning PS friends!  I hope your weekend was relaxing :)  I got a lot of work done so it was a huge booster (business wise) for me.   (wow, now that I read that sentence, I sound so boring LOL)  I do have some fun planned for myself this month, so I will get my laugh-on soon :)


Kalyn chooses such pretty ink colors when she creates.  I love how she softened her white card stock by adding a dusting of ink along the outside edge.  Even the rounded top corner adds to the softness of this card  It's delicate and absolutely divine :)


Heidi created this super cute clipboard and pen set.  I will be stalking her blog to see how she make that pen!  I am guessing she stamped the olives on paper and adhered it to a pen (it looks store bought to me) but I could be wrong.

A chicken with red earlobes will produce brown eggs, and a chicken with
 white earlobes will produce white eggs

xx Kim

6 comments:

  1. What cute samples today.
    Interesting about chickens. Loving your facts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chickens have earlobes? Who knew?!! Love that Free Spirits set - it is definitely on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER fun project by Heidi! That does look store bought! LOVE! And Kalyn's card is fab-- super CAS but it has lots of color and detail! FAB!

    I was raised on a farm and we had LOTS of chickens. Interesting fact about their earlobes-- must ask my mom/dad about it! We collected eggs daily-- both brown and white and even speckled! So we must have had chickens with red and white earlobes;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cards! And that clipboard is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cards!! This is such a fun set :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cards ideas - and die cuts

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.