Monday, September 2, 2013

9.2

Happy Labor day! We don't have any plans today but maybe we will grill some burgers later :)

I'd say our latest release is a hit - so YAY!

Cosmos

Oh my how I LOVE this card to pieces!  Kalyn combined our Scallop Frame dies with our Cosmos stamps and dies and her result is beyond fabulous.  LOVE the soft and chalky colors.  It's perfection :)


Heidi also used the Cosmos dies and the way she used them is awesome!!  What a very cool border strip! The way she colored the moon is fantastic and her design is spot on  ;)


The USA bought Alaska from Russia for 2 cents an acre 

Have a nice week ;)
xo Kim

3 comments:

  1. OH! I just love how these gals used the Cosmos stamps and dies! LOVE the soft colors of Kalyn's and Heidi has a fab design!!! LOVE:)

    2 cents an acre??? I wish we could buy land around us that cheap! :)

    Happy Labor Day:) HUGS!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun cards! I love this set!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always the new stamps and designs are as cute as ever. Love that cosmo set.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.