Friday, September 20, 2013

9.20

Hello sweet friends
I swear it's been Friday for days.  It's tough to get back on track when days are thrown off :)   I am glad it's finally Friday, this week seemed to take forever to meet up with the weekend.



Masculine cards are sometimes difficult, but Karolyn has a knack for them.  I am in love with this card!  She used the tree stamp along with our Leaves 1 dies and Thanks Word die.  I love that she used the negative pieces from the "Thanks" word. Fabulous card!!


Laura's card is dang cute!!  I am loving the popped mushroom tops...and the way she colored the stems are awesome :)  The trendy border really adds a perfect touch.  She used our Word Bubble dies and Borders 1 dies.

The Basenji dog is the only dog that is not able to bark 

xx kim

6 comments:

  1. SUPER cute cards! LOVE Karolyn's masculine card-- and Laura's card is PERFECTLY whimsical and fun! LOOOOOOOVE!

    Also love this fact-- must research where to get this dog! Olsen barks all the time (even if a leaf blows across the window! He has to let us know! LOL!)! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin both cards. Karolyn's use of plaid along with it on the leaves look so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cards. I love your FF too - its funny you put that up today - my mother and I were just talking about my Aunt's dog Cooper - a Basenji!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards; the first one IS so perfect for anyone, especially a guy. And the second one is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete


  5. I enjoyed my visit with you!! I ♥ your projects.

    I just had to "follow" you so not to miss anything! It would make me so happy if you would follow me too. :)

    Have a beautiful weekend!

    Lots of BIG Hugs,

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.