Monday, September 23, 2013

9.23

Hola chicas!
I am so glad it's Monday!
Our design team blog hop is this Thursday...
other than that, I have a busy week preparing for our newest release next week.



I adore Heidi's woodsy card...loving the striped mushrooms and the heart and bow are perfect sweet touches.


Kalyn used a wood grain paper as well.  I dig ledger paper...and hers really softened up this fun card!  The flirty little polka dots makes my heart happy :)


Instead of a Birthday Cake, many Russian children are given a Birthday Pie
(I'd rather have pie too - Strawberry Rhubarb - yummm)

have a great week!
xx Kim 

3 comments:

  1. Just love this set. Those mushrooms and sentiments are such a hoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOOOOVE these cards- woodgrain with polka dots and those mushrooms! ADORABLE!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NEW RELEASE???? Oh no!!! I still didn't have enought time to save up more money for these! And... I'm really sure the new releases will be beautiful!!!

    Well... In fact, I didn't have enought time also to put all my ideas in practice with the old ones :) ! Hahaha!!!
    I love all the woodgrain papers and the lot of possibilites of them and the mushrooms too (I always think on the Smurfs and also Alice in Wonderland) . I love the mushrooms!!!”

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.