Tuesday, September 24, 2013

9.24

I am stamping today...are you?


Check out this darling little card set that Laurie created.  It's hard to tell by the photo, but I think the drinks are glittery!  I love how she used the flower to accent the sentiment.  I just love every inch of this set!


Ohhhh that Emily....she is so stinkin' clever!  I was going to add a similar sentiment to the set but there simply wasn't enough room.  I am amazed at all the special touches on this wine tag.  I could look at it all day!!  What a fabulous use of PS Products (Digits stamps and dies, Royal Cuteness stamps and dies, Drink Glasses dies, Wine Tag Die, Borders 1 Dies, Free Spirits stamps, Alphawhimsy dies)  THUD!

The smallest man ever was Gul Mohammed 
(1957-1997) of India, who measured 1 feet, 10 inches

big smiles,
Kim

3 comments:

  1. Wanted to stamp today, but TOO much going on!! =) My little guy has a B-day tomorrow and I'm busy baking!! Minion Cupcakes, cake and presents to wrap!! Busy packing too!! THANKS for sharing I'm LOVING it ALL Ladies!! Have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooooooove Laurie's card set- I agree that the flower is the perfect accent with the sentiment! FAB! And Em's tag- clever (as always)!

    ps... I'm using the Free Spirits stamp set/dies for my video this week! HOOOOORAY! Great minds think alike!

    ps2.... I can't wait to see what you stamped/created:) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the set of note cards. Amazing how you can create slightly different cards with just a few touches of colour. I tried to do some stamping last night, but I threw it all in the bin...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.