Saturday, September 28, 2013

9.28

yay, it's Saturday!!

I hope you have something nice planned for this weekend :)

I have two more cards from Karolyn and Laura.  Today I have their dies cards to show off!

Karolyn rocked the Wine Tag dies and Drink Glasses dies!  She created cute wine tags from the Drink Glasses dies...just string some beads through a wire ring and voila!  I love how she stamped in white on the Streamers stamp/die.  What a FABulous set!!


Laura's tree is freaking coooool!  The leaves look like they are plastic or rubber somehow...must be the way she shaded them.  I just want to touch it!  LOVE the patterned tree trunk and the sentiment is absolutely perfect for this serene scene.  Laura used Borders 1 dies, Leaves 1 dies, Trees 1 dies and Spiritual Sampler.

 At the time of your birth, you were, for a few seconds, 
the youngest person on the planet.
(something we ALL have in common)

smooches!  Kim

5 comments:

  1. Those wine tags are great! What a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun projects shared today! Love how Karolyn thought outside the box and created some wine glass decorations and a tag! FAB! LOVE Laura's card-- fab use of these dies and stamp set!

    LOVE that I was the youngest person on the planet when I was born! LOL! I'm feeling kind of old...so it's nice to know that at some point I was the youngest:) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wine glass rigs are absolutely fabulous!!!!! What a cool cool idea!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.