Monday, September 30, 2013

9.30

I am so excited for Monday!  Not only because it's release night TONIGHT at midnight, but because we have a fresh new week - yay!

We are having a release party tonight at our Splitcoaststampers forum.  The full reveal of our stamps will be shared there, so I hope you stop by.

7:00pm-9:00pm - Pacific
8:00-10:00 - Mountain
9:00-11:00 - Central
10:00-midnight - Eastern

Bitty Bungalows


Ahhhhh, Kalyn's card is so refreshing!  Love the cute patterns, the pinking edge, the random stitch...all of it!!


Heidi's card coordinates with Kalyn's card beautifully.  Oh how I love that perfect bow!!  I love the hearts that connect the two darling houses.  Super cute ;)


I have WINNERS to announce!!!

These four lucky people win a $25. Gift code to buy what they like at our PS store - woohooo.  If my daughter chose your name...please send an e-mail to info(at)papersmoochesstamps(dot)com and then a code will be sent to you asap.
Thank you all for your wonderful comments.  
We appreciate your support so very much.  xx

Ooooh, can't wait. So intrigued by the elf dies:)

So super cute. Can't wait to get these new products, especially loving all the dies.

I FB about the hop.

I just love that you have coordinating dies to go with your stamps!
Leonardo Da Vinci invented the scissors 

enjoy your week!
smooches!!
Kim

11 comments:

  1. More inspiration... I esp. love Kim's card, she certainly did a great job connecting the houses with the hearts.
    Congrats to the winner. I'm so envious... Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how adorable these cards are from Kalyn and Kim! Sweet papers surrounding those little bungalows :)
    Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I won! I'm so thankful and so happy to be able to get some things from my ever-growing PS wish list:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, so happy to see my name as one of the winners! THANK YOU!!!! I will be emailing you now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a super cute stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Thanks so much! These cards are so darling as is this set. It might be my favorite. I've just loved this release.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The houses are just adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my Gd, I am going to die! I was waiting to see what I'd spend my crafting budget moola on this month, and THIS stamp set IS IT! I'm an architect/crafter, so do you have any odea how perfect these are for me?! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just ordered the stamps and die set; I can't wait to play :)

      Delete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.