Wednesday, September 4, 2013

9.4

I have a bright and cheerful post for you today...both girls dabbled in fluorescent colors.

ACK!  I must not have been very awake this morning.  I don't know how I didn't think to post our guest designer cards.  I am so sorry for the delay Kim.

check out these beauties!

I adore Kim's style.  It's so fresh and pretty!  Perfect use of our dies and stamps and totally swoon-worthy!  I can't wait to see what she creates for next week.  I think we are all in for a treat!



Free Spirits

Kim used the curly (lemon twist) image to create streamers for her super fun party card!


and Teri lined up multiple drink glasses for her tropical card.  The bright washi tape adds a very cool touch!  I'd like to go to that party LOL

In Belgium, there is a museum just for strawberries 

smooches!
Kim

5 comments:

  1. What fun creations, ladies! Kim, your fairy tale cards are DARLING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! Fab projects by Kim! How did I miss the announcement that she's the guest designer this month!? Guess I need to go back through and reread the posts:)

    LOVE Kim's card-- what a fun way to use that streamer/confetti stamp! And Teri's card-- what can I say other than she's a genius! LOVE LOVE LOVE:)

    Note to self- must check out this strawberry museum! We are looking to go overseas soon....maybe I can convince Trav to stop there:) LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.