Friday, September 6, 2013

9/4

Good morning friends.

Royal Cuteness

Ohhhh how I adore Karolyn's window card!  She used the Word Bubble die to create her window :)
Her colors are bold and perfect!!  Loving the lily pad and twine, she did a GREAT job!

...and this is the inside of her cute card

k, so Laura's card is absolutely dreamy!  I never think of bold colors for princess cards, but I will from now on - I LOVE that rich red!!  Love the golden crown, her sentiment choice and her coloring is fantastic - wow!  (she used our Borders 1 die to create the grass border.)

Cuddling releases Oxytocin which helps speed healing and recovery
 from physical wounds.

Thanks so much for stopping by  :)
xo Kim

7 comments:

  1. Love those cards! Hate CK now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I removed that part Trina...not sure that everyone knows yet, so I will re-post it again :)

      Delete
  2. These are just too cute. Love the red gown too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wish list has just grown longer after seeing these cards! *sigh* lol So gorgeous! Loving the red of the dress in the "My Love" card too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOOOOO cute! I love these cards-- both are AMAZING! LOVE the coloring on Laura's card, and I LOVE the color choices and cardstock for Karolyn's card. AMAZING as always:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.