Saturday, September 7, 2013

9/7

Things are a changin...
in a good way  :)
You will be seeing lots of "refining" over the next couple of months.
Changes that I wish happened sooner but I simply didn't have the time to invest.
Paper Smooches literally grew overnight, so I never had the chance to back track and fine tune the look of our business.  I am an artist, stamper and card maker, not a graphic designer, so the digital world is an intimidating place for me.  I have learned a ton just by exploring, but I wish I knew so much more.  Now that I have asked for help, I am confident that you will LOVE the upcoming improvements.  Our products are not changing, just our look.  I hope you are as excited as I am.  Thank you so much for taking this exciting journey with us!

I have some die projects to share with you...

Heidi used Fanciful Fall Icons, Duo Die 4 and Trees 1 dies.

Her card is soooo refreshing!  I can imagine this card without the leaves for a winter card...or Valentine's Day.  I love the soft natural tones...and the texture is fabulous!


Kalyn used Free Spirits Icons dies:
I am loving this cool card.  Perfect hues of pink and olive...cute olive and trendy triangles...what's not to love?



The ocean is 12,080.7 feet (3,682.2 meters) deep on average. That's about eight Empire State Buildings, stacked one on top of the other. The deepest part of the ocean, however, is about 36,200 feet down (11,030 m). That's more like 25 Empire State Buildings. 

Happy Saturday!
xo Kim

4 comments:

  1. Sweet cards (as always)! So excited to see the new look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute cards, and I can't wait to see what you have in store for PS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am one of Paper Smooches' newest fans. I can't wait to see what's in store. My background is in public relations writing so if you ever need help on that front, please feel free to reach out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE both of these cards- they showcase the dies PERFECTLY! FAB neutral colors/papers for Heidi's card! And Kalyn has a super fun vibe for her card:)

    LOVE the fact about the ocean-- I will NOT be reading this one to Trav:) He is deathly afraid of deep waters (he won't even go in the local warm springs! He thinks it will suck him in! Totally understand, but just floating at the top isn't going to hurt us! LOL!)!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.