Monday, September 9, 2013

9.9

Hola friends
Do you like the new blog?  There will be more additions, so it's not completely done yet, but I am excited about the improvements :)

I mentioned that I'd think about our publication incentive for digital magazines.  I decided from this day forward I will offer an incentive and will update our program on our web page today.  The perks and criteria are different, so you will need to keep an eye out for that.  Our publication incentive details are posted HERE.


How can you NOT smile at this card?  It makes me happy all over.  She used our Royal Icons dies, Word Bubble dies and Reflections stamps and Graphic dies.  Did you notice the subtle embossed lines in the blue water.  This is one FABULOUS card!!


Kalyn created two dreamy tags.  She added a really fun border using our Borderlicious stamps.  She also used the Royal icons dies to make her knight and princess stand out.  If they were stamped directly onto the tag, they would make great bookmarks (nice gift idea by the way).  I love the subtle stamped background (the castle and stars) and the glitter...yummmm


There is a restaurant in Stockholm that only offers all-garlic products. 

They even have a garlic cheesecake
(I know where to go if we get over run with vampires)

xx Kim

19 comments:

  1. I really like this set! That knight is amazeballs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This set is the cutest. I love that froggy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these and the new blog look is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new look! So clean! And the cards are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY! Heidi's card is FABBBBBBBBBBB! I love how that water looks-- did she emboss with the border die? OH MY! I must check out her blog for more details! LOVE her card:)

    And Kalyn's tags are just too cute! Perfect for students!

    HOOOOOORAY for a new blog look-- it's very fresh and fun! LOVE x10000000!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i do like the new look!!! thanks for considering incentive on digi issues :)
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new look! And, am super excited that you're doing incentive for digi issues!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the new look! And the projects are fantastic, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the new look! :) These fairy tale creations! SO adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the new look, too! Fabulous projects--I love this set!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the new look of your blog, Kim! Love this charming set and the pretty cards and tags, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute set this is. The card and the tags are both terrific. The revamp looks great too! Fresh and crisp and easier to read. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The cards are beautiful but it was this new look of the blog that I really love!

    ReplyDelete
  14. im gutted that papercrafts is going digital :( as much as it is easier for them having a paper issue in your hands to flick through and read in the bath is a much better option. i now have to sit at my pc to read my magazine :( and im excited for your new incentive options :) you know me kim i LOVE!!! your products and try to get them out there as much as i can so share with ALL of australia! hugs xxx tara
    oh i have to get this stamp set....goes to order.....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the new blog look, very modern, and pleasing! This is the cutest stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the new Blog look and the stamps...adorable!! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.