Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A special treat!

Hello friends
We have something fun for you today...but you will need to come back after 9:00am (Pacific time) today to hear more...


I love stamping on subtle patterned papers...I am so glad Teri dies too.  Her card is so dang cute and happy!  It's beyond fun and I LOVE it!


Kim's card makes me happy too...but in a silly way.  I am imagining the voice of this quirky owl!  Kim also used our Ovals 1 dies.


Kim S is back with us as our guest.  I always love seeing her creative mind at work.  I adore her fresh and clean style (and sweet details).  I have been partial to plum lately, so her card makes me swoooon.  Can you see her glittery wine glass?

 A woman with a PhD in math won the scratch lottery
four times (about $21 million)by figuring out the
algorithm of the ticket production.

Thank you for making us a part of your day
Loves,
Kim

5 comments:

  1. Love the line "You had me at Merlot!" I know a perfect person for this sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew I should have paid more attention in math class! That kind of money would buy lots of PS products...and time to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lady needs to adopt me...
    Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOOOOOVE these cards! Just when I think I've figured out how to "craft like Teri"-- she shows me another beautiful card with another technique or part of her style that I've yet to master/think of! Teri is AMAZING!

    LOVE the other cards by Kim and Kim! FAB post today!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.