Thursday, September 12, 2013

The PS Patrol

One of my favorite times of the month is searching for some fantastic projects using PS stamps and dies. Prepare to be inspired...

LOVE the texture on the grey card stock.  I dig the simplicity of this adorable card. The apple is shiny and the apple and paper are popped - what an all-around great card!!


Audrey's card makes me sigh with love - love for a well designed card and my intense love for art!  Her card is bright, cheerful and absolutely fabulous!


Debby has a stunningly gorgeous style.  Her card is so fresh and pretty.  That color is my absolute favorite (it has been for as long as I can remember)  LOVE the pressed cloud and the vellum tag - seriously WOW :)


I designed the striped line to be a straw for the jar, so I love it when I see other uses for an image.  Her "shelf" is fantastic - it does more than anchor the lovely vases, it adds to the graphic look of her beautiful card.


Jen's card is so versatile.  I can see this design created in many colors and given as a gift set.  The bold black epoxy dots are the perfect accent.  I love the stamped dotted circles.  It really adds interest under her bold sentiment.

Apples are part of the rose family

hugs and smooches!
Kim

8 comments:

  1. wow love the new blog look... fabulous cards..

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are all so incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cards.
    And thanks for the fun fact about apples - never knew that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards, Kim...I can see why you chose them!

    I had no idea that apples were part of the rose family...I'm loving your 'Fun Facts'...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looooooooove PS Patrol days! I love all the beautiful creations everyone shares on FlickR, SCS, Pinterest, and on FB! FAB job everyone!!! LOVE all of these cards:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.