Tuesday, October 1, 2013

10.1

I am so glad to finally share our newest release with you!  I hope you love it!



ohhh my goodness, this is one stinkin' cute card!!  They look like a couple of teachers tied in with the notebook paper.  Beautiful coloring, perfect design and this card just makes me smile!


Laurie stamped a cute couple as well.  I am loving the sweet bow, the faux stitching and the way she stamped the hearts.  She had me at houndstooth ;)


In case you missed our fun party last night, here are the last two stamp sets that I haven't shared in their entirely here yet...






For more than 3,000 years, Carpenter ants have been used to close
 wounds in India, Asia and South America

xo Kim

9 comments:

  1. OHHHHHH! These cards are super super CUTE! LOVE these new sets-- I cannnnnot wait to get them inky! LOVE <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the glasses on the gingerbread lady! Congrats on another fabulous release. They are all adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every release gets better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so excited for these sweet new stamps!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute new sets! Especially love the Elves. :) hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute cards and awesome new stamp sets. Will I ever catch up? Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable, and I love the cute simple layouts - perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.