Friday, October 11, 2013

10.11

TGIF!

I'd love to share a special tutorial that I put together for Splitcoaststampers!  This is the "sweet" project I talked about in the past.  Please check it out!


Now this is one crazy-beautiful card!  I love the primary colors...the white outline, the string...it's all just perfect!


Karolyn created a set of super cute magnets.  What a perfect Christmas gift this would make!  She added in some images from Giddy Gumdrops.  I am sure that a ton of our images would make amazing magnets!

The sloth moves so slowly that green algae grows in
 the grooves of their hair

yay, weekend bound!
xx Kim

1 comment:

  1. OHHHH! I saw that video on SCS!!! I LOVE how each cupcake was decorated differently!!! FUN!

    And fab creations by the DT--- love these new stamp sets!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.