Monday, October 14, 2013

10.14

I hope you enjoyed your weekend.  I sure did.



I just love red and blue for Winter and holiday cards.

Kalyn's cards is sooooo pretty!  I love the soft blue snowflakes and hearts.  The ornament and red sentiment are perfection :)


Heidi stamped blue hearts too :)  Ohhh how I love her coloring - it looks like the hat is three dimensional.  Perfect paper choice!!

In 1819, the USA purchased Florida from Spain for the 
cancellation of a $5 million debt.

Loves, Kim

7 comments:

  1. These are totally cute. Love the Santa hat too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute...love the colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are sweet! Love those stripes as a background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOOOOVE that both ladies used Red/Blue/White color stories for their cards! FAB projects!!

    As a 4th grade teacher, I taught Florida history to my students. Yet, I didn't know we were bought/sold as a trade for a debt! Interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the CAS look of this card! I just placed my order and cannot wait to get my mail today, might be to soon to check…don't you think!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.