Tuesday, October 15, 2013

10.15

Happy Tuesday.  I went to play BUNCO (dice) last night and chickened out of wearing a costume.  I actually bought one last week, but I feel silly.  I need to get over that.  So, I wore a Halloween theme shirt and spider earrings.  The ladies I play with are quite a bit older than me (by like 30 years) and they are all over the holiday. Maybe in time, I won't be such a chicken  :)


Did you see Emily's video about this card?   I imagine you can drag your ink pad down your paper to create the cool background.  I love how Emily positioned the images together 0 clever girl!


Laurie also colors sooooo beautifully.  Her card is fun and cute and shabby chic - how fun that she can do that!  She used our Word Bubble dies and Notebook Basic die as well.  LOVE this card!!

The fear of peanut butter sticking to the
 roof of the mouth is called Arachibutyrophobia

xo Kim

2 comments:

  1. Love this set for the holidays - so unique and darn cute! I love costumes because I am naturally shy......I get to be someone else and relax and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOOOOOVE these cards! Em's card is just too cute! LOVE Laurie's design and detail on her creation! FAB x10000000!

    You should totally dress up for Bunco/Halloween! And if you do- take a pic:) I bet you look super cute in your outfit!! And I'm sure you looked super cute in your themed shirt and earrings;) <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.