Wednesday, October 16, 2013

10.16

Happy Half-Way Day!!
All of our products are currently in stock.  We flew through Christmas Words dies and Motifs Icons dies.  Bitty Bungalows is the front runner of the new stamp sets.



Check out this darling little scene!  It's perfectly executed.   Kim used our Christmas Words dies to add to her sentiment.  Her coloring is fabulous...and those cute blings add the perfect touch.  I also adore the bow and holly - FABulous card Miss Kesti!


These girls blow me away every month!  I love everything about Teri's card too...the monochromatic houses and hearts...the clouds clusters and the perfect design.  Just WOW!


Karin is joining us today.  Here is another darling scene that focuses on our cute mushroom and car.  I love her airbrushed backdrop and how she framed it with a cut circle.  The grey frame is a perfect color choice.  And her sentiment - perfect!!

The colour blue has a calming effect. It causes the 
brain to release calming hormones

Remember that our PS guest search for November is ON!  Details are HERE

Loves,
Kim

3 comments:

  1. Such cute cards!! I love how this stamp set can be used for christmas or anytime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am absolutely in love with this stamp set! I have it, and I just can not wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY! Kim, Teri, and Karin are amazing! LOVE these cards- so different and soooooooooo amazing! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.