Friday, October 18, 2013

10.18

TGIF!!  nuff said  :)



This is an OMG card!  Karolyn stamped her own coordinating paper and I love that she stamped the gingerbread man in white!  The peppermint striped patterned paper is perfect and so is her sentiment - fabulous card!!!


...and ymmmm!  Laura stamped cupcake toppers!!  Coordinating dies makes these cuties so easy to make...it gives them a finished look on the back and a clean outline.  Adorable cupcake covers too.  Oh how I love these :)

It would take twenty new mid-size cars to generate 
the same amount of pollution that a mid-size 1960's car did.

Have a good one friends
Loves,
Kim

5 comments:

  1. I'm picking my mouth up off the ground! Those cupcake toppers are the absolute best! I can't wait to make those. I've got the stamps and the dies and I'm ready to go! Hooray!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karolyn's card is perfection! I usually stamp my gingerbread guys in white. It sure beats trying to outline them w/piping! Hee! The cupcake toppers and wraps are blasted cuters, too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a charming stamp set! Karolyn's card is so cute and Laura's cupcake toppers are over the top fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH GOOOOOOOOOODNESS! These projects are super cute- LOVE x100000 Laura's cupcake toppers! FUN! And Karolyn's card--- gooodness me! It's perfect! LOVE <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.