Friday, October 25, 2013

10.25

TGIF!  I am glad you stopped by  :)



I love white sentiments...there is just something very cool about it!  Laura's coloring is so pretty and I think her design is fabulous!  Hot pink and grassy-green looks GREAT together!


Check out this darling little house!  Karolyn popped up the roof and cut the door so that it opens....super cuteness!!  I love how she stamped the houses on the background paper and that chunky polka dot bow - fabulous!!

There are 500,000 detectable earthquakes in the world each year

hugs and smooches,
Kim

6 comments:

  1. What fun these cards are! Love the home-spun look of the kraft. Sweet. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so sweet. I love the pink and craft together! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are adorable!! Sweet stamp images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHHHHHHH! Laura's card is SUPER amazing! I LOVE the colors and the simplicity-- her coloring is FAB! Karolyn's card is super cute! LOVE that polka dot ribbon with the kraft! And that 3D house is AWESOME!!

    Fab post-- full of inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.