Friday, October 4, 2013

10.4

First I'd like to send love and support to one of our designers...Laurie will be welcoming a new baby boy into her life today.  I am so excited for her  :)



Karolyn card is darling...I love the soft colors...the pop of red, the clean white and the cute twine bow!  Her coloring and paper choices are perfection (love the white dots on the deer)


Laura used a Word Bubble from He Said, She Said which fits the sentiment perfectly!
I LOVE the glazed holly!!  She also used our Borders 1 die to create the bottom cut (I use that die so much too)  Her big, flirty bow - love!

The largest employer in the world is the Indian railway 
system in India, employing over 1.6 million people

smooches!
Kim

4 comments:

  1. Such sweet cards! The deer is just adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the deer and the cards are too cute. Congratulations Laurie on your birth too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HUGE congrats to Laurie and her family!!! Can't wait to see pics:)

    LOVE these cards- I cannot wait to ink up this set! I love that little deer!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.