Wednesday, October 9, 2013

10.9

Hola friends!  I am just going to get right to it...these cards are fabulous!



Teri created a trip of 3 x 4 cards.  I assume these would look great in PL pockets.  You could write a recipe on them, add a small photo or write a personal note.  That gingerbread couple is the cutest!!


Kim's gingerbread couple is adorable too!  Loving the polka dots and pom poms - eeeek!  That word bubble is the perfect way for these two to chat to each other - love!


Karin is here today, sharing another PS card with us.  Her card is beyond fantastic!  She cut all of those baubles!  I love the colors she chose and her design is wonderful.  This is a really beautiful card.

There’s a type of jellyfish that lives forever. Turritopsis nutricula

Happy Half-way day!
smooches!
Kim

5 comments:

  1. cute!
    love the ornaments!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the most adorable and inspirational projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! TERI has done it again! LOVE LOVE LOVE her little 3x4 cards! And Kim's card is just toooo sweet:) LOVE Karin's card too! FAB job by all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This set is my new favorite! Mine just arrived yesterday. Can't wait to get making my Christmas tags. I LOVE the PL card ideas. SUPER CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.