Monday, October 28, 2013

TGIM!

woohooo, it's Monday!!

You are in for a treat!  I am sneak peeking early since there are 5 weeks in the month!  Our PS DT blog hop is this Thursday.  I hope you join us :)

We are installing a NEW web site design today at 11:00 am PT.  The store will be down shortly (for about an hour).  Oh my goodness, I am so excited to show you what we have been up to!

The first November stamp set is called...Calorie Free.  I will let the cute samples speak for themselves.

Kalyn used the pretzel image and sentiment.  I love her cute washi accent!  Imagine how cool that image will look heat embossed :)


Heidi used the sushi image with coordinating sentiment.  SDhe cut chopsticks and created this fabulous card!  I love the bold colors!!  Her coloring is just wow - and so is this card.  (she used the coordinating dies as well)


yup, you guessed it...a punny food theme stamp set.   It's totally fun.
Isaac Newton used to be a member of parliament

smooches
Kim

10 comments:

  1. Unbelievable it's already the end of the month. This new stamp set looks like alot of fun. Just love those senitments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGee! These sneaks are fabulous! I see another PS purchase in my very near future! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeek! Love the sneak peeks! Cant wait for the full release!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeek! Love the sneak peeks! Cant wait for the full release!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOOOOOOOORAY for early sneak peeks! LOVE it!!! LOVE Kalyn's card-- soooooooo fab! Great design and colors! I def. think that pretzel would look awesome embossed!

    Heidi's card--- CLEVER x100000000! LOVE it too! LOVE the embossing and the coloring!

    TOTALLY inspired!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute peeks of the new sets. Your new website is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very fun - can not wait to see the whole set!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, I MUST MUST MUST have this stamp set...pretzels and sushi in the same set, with a sentiment on "roll with it" is just too much! My little sister and I will be making so many cute cards! can't...wait..to...order...So, if I'm on PST, does that mean they go on sale on Thursday at 9 pm local for me??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I like this set already. I could use a sushi stamp, and those puns are cute. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovin' the looks of this punny food stamp set!!! ADORABLE samples!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.