Thursday, October 17, 2013

The PS Patrol

We were wandering around our Flickr Gallery and our Splitcoaststampers gallery to find PS cards that stand out!  We found some gems for sure :)

First of all...the colors Joan chose are awesome - so bright and cheerful!!  I love that she stamped her sentiment on the cloud and her coloring is beautiful!


The movement that Jocelyn creates with her stamping is fantastic!  I love the girly pink and yellow and grey is the perfect neutral choice for her card.  Her fussy cutting is awesome!


goodness, where to begin...I love the chalked black paper - the sheer ribbon and stitched web strings!  The popped clouds, her coloring and bursts of color...she really took her time with this creation, and it shows.  Well done!


Ahhhh, sweet simplicity!  No need to over think a card.  Just add a splash of color behind bold black...onto white space and you have a little masterpieces, just like this :)  LOVE!!


Holy cuteness!!  I love her patterned paper clouds and grass.  This is such a fresh-feeling card and I love every inch of it!!
The spray WD-40 got its name because there were forty attempts needed 
before the creation of the "water displacing" substance

Thank you for stopping by :)
xoxo Kim

6 comments:

  1. Such great cards! Love them all! Thank you so much for liking my card :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the "shout-out" Kim! I've always loved your fun approach to stamp design and they make it a true pleasure to create with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for spotlighting my card, Kim...you know I love Paper Smooches Stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOOOOOOVE when the PS Patrol shares creations! LOVE LOVE LOVE these cards! I love Pam's card (she is SOOOOOOOOO amazing!!!)!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.