Tuesday, November 12, 2013

11.12

Today is 11.12.13 (cool birthday for babies that are born today)  



I am happy to say that "Group Hugs" is a HIT!  I am thrilled that it has been received so well.  It was a fun set to put together.  And with amazing card samples, I can see why you dig it!

Check out this cuteness!  Emily used our Borders 1 dies to cut a hill.  The word bubble from He Said, She Said is a perfect place for her sentiment.  I LOOOOVE those glittery hearts!!  Her coloring...perfect!  (the turtle and hamster are from Party Posse...and yes, we will be releasing coordinating dies for this stamp set)

Erin's card is incredibly clever!  She used the cityscape dies beautifully (Super 2 dies) What a fabulous color combo and the message is fantastic!  I could not love this card more.  (The potty person is from our Off the Charts stamp set)

The honey badger can withstand hundreds of bee stings that 
would otherwise kill another animal

Smooches!
Kim

7 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHHHHH MY! Erin's card is AMMMMMMMMMMMAZING! I LOVE the little guy (love that you call him the Potty Person!!!!!!!) on the rope!! SOO CLEVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove both these cards. Really very creative. I saw the video by Emily, AMAZING. I esp. like the creative use of the glue pad :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet cards today, and love the new stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! I love the very clever and creative ways that these ladies used these stamps! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those two cards are so clever. I just ordered the same stamp set and now I am even more eager for it to arrive.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.