Friday, November 15, 2013

11.15.13

Hola!

I have some deadlines to remind you about:


Check out this super cuteness!  Karolyn cut a big top card base with her Silhouette!  Her paper piecing and coloring are beyond amazing :)  You can tell that every inch of this card was carefully thought out and her result is fantastic!!


All together now...awwwwww
The Enjoy the Show stamp set works for so many themes, including birthday and baby.  This is a darling birthday card!  Love the cute balloons and her coloring is so soft and smooth.  Laura added dimension with the balloons, ear and stand (perfection)

Over 250 million Slinky toys have been sold since its debut in 1946

Have a nice weekend friends
hugs and smooches,
Kim

6 comments:

  1. OH MY! Karolyn has knocked my socks off again with her shaped card and design! I LOOOOOOOVE her card! And Laura--- TOP NOTCH! These cards are FAB! Totally inspired today-- and that's exactly what I need!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome tent card. I love the elephant. Excited for the closure of the DT call.... I hope I make it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore that little elephant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS cards - and mine are in :) !!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.