Saturday, November 16, 2013

11.16.13

Happy Saturday!

Meet - Quote Tag Dies


Emily has an amazing way of incorporating multiple PS products on one project.  She used Circus Icons dies along with our Enjoy the Show stamp set...The new Group Hugs stamp set and Shadows stamp set as well.  She paper pieced the images and chose soft colors that warms my heart.  It's awesome that she popped up the images and quote tag.  She hit it out of the park!!!


Erin also has that gift that Emily has...she uses product in unique ways that most of us go..."Now why didn't I think of that?!"  Erin used our Toppers dies to cut the circles that you see splattered on her card front.  They make this darling card fun and flirty!  The butterflies are from our Flap Happy stamp set and the coordinating dies are found HERE.

In 1961, Italian artist Piero Manzoni packed his feces in cans,
 signed and mounted them, and then sold them as art
(O.M.G!)

xx Kim

8 comments:

  1. WOW!! AWESOME Creations Ladies!! LOVE the Inspiration!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Weekend!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This die is so unique and useful...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got the group hugs stamp set and quote tag die so I was thrilled to see the simple, pretty tags made by Emily. I am so jazzed up to start crafting with my new toys. BTW my order was processed quickly and efficiently. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute projects today-- love the papers and designs for both!

    EEEEEEEEEEEK! That "fun fact" is SUPER GROSS! I can't believe someone would buy that! OH MY!

    ps... I forgot to sign out before leaving a comment! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.