Monday, November 18, 2013

11.18

Good Monday morning friends!



Check out this super trendy-cool card!  A few stamped hearts and epoxy dots is all that you need to dress up your sentiment.  Heidi rocked it!


Kalyn's card reminds me of a paint swatch (not sure if she meant that)  I love the subtle arrows pointing to the sentiments.  The simple washi tape adds the perfect touch :)


I have a winner to announce...
The winner of the class seat in Kim Kesti's fabulous class is....

Actually I have taken an online class before, but never from Big Picture classes. This one sounds fabulously FUN!

Congrats Michelle!  Please send an e-mail to info(at)papersmoochesstamps(dot) com and I will send your e-mail address to Miss Kesti.
In 1962, the first Wal-Mart opened up in Rogers, Arkansas


Congrats again to our new SPARKS Design Team!
smooches!
Kim

3 comments:

  1. Love Heidi and Kalyns cards!

    Congrats to Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHHH! These cards are fab! I LOVE the use of just a few hearts and a sentiment on Heidi's card.... and Kalyn's card is amazing because of the ombre use of colors and three sentiments! FAB use of this set--- I MUST ink this up ASAP!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.