Saturday, November 2, 2013

11.2

New blog, New website, New releases...well, it doesn't stop there.  I have something else up my sleeve, but you will have to wait until later in the month to find out.  :)

Don't forget to leave a comment on our PS DT blog hop post for your chance to win a $25. gift code to our store.

Heidi created this super-kewl card using our new Chains dies.  She rocks gold like no other.  What a fun party card for birthday, anniversary, wedding, new years and so much more.  I'd love to see a set of these cards created with different colors.  LOVE!


Our new Snowflakes dies are FLYing off the shelf!  I am so thrilled you love them.  And just look at this darling card created by Kalyn using almost all of them!  I loooove her colors and the softly distressed background.   She used a Shadows stamp under the cute snowman.  This card makes me smile all over :)

In 1810, Peter Durand invented the tin can for preserving food

Super huge hugs to you my friends
Kim

9 comments:

  1. Love that cute little snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cards. Inspirational use of the chain die Heidi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cards and a perfect way to showcase the new dies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE those snowflakes! Cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first card is super-duper awesome! And the second is is A-dorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa! These are jaw-dropping gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY OH MY! More inspiration! I LOOOOOOOOOOVE the way Heidi used that chain die! LOVE the gold and silver with black! And Kalyn's card--- TOOOOOOO cute! LOVE that little shadow below the snowman! I must remember to use shadows:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.