Wednesday, November 20, 2013

11.20

Happy half-way day!


I don't think I would have ever thought to use pastel colors with circus images...oh my how I adore Teri's card!  I think it would be perfect for a small child.  That IS silly that the clown is juggling peanuts!  The Duo Die 2 frame is the perfect outline for the sentiment!


Funny how I think of primary colors for circus images...so Kim threw that idea out of the window too.  LOVE these jewel tones!  Her glittery balls take the cake!


Sooooo, here's a great example of a primary clown card!  Kay's coloring is fabulous and so is her super cute design!


Here's another wonderful example of a child's "all occasion" card.  I adore those flags behind the main panel.  SUPER-sweetness!!

 It is harder to get into the Ringling Brothers Clown 
school than Harvard law school!

xx Kim

7 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh I'm in love! So much cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an appropriate Fun Fact for today's post! LOL!

    LOVE all of these creations-- fab job by the PS DT! LOVE LOVE LOVE Teri's card-- clever use of colors and images! LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.