Monday, November 25, 2013

11.25

Good Monday morning friends!

I had a busier than normal weekend.  I went to see Michael Buble in concert on Friday.  He was AH-mazing!  Saturday I cropped with friends at a local scrapbook store.  It felt so good to get some cards completed.   (I made eight cards that I will share on the website for our new DEC release)

I made the mistake of not pre-posting my Saturday post, so by the time I was able to write it, it was simply too late.  I didn't want to bury our Sunday post since it's full of great info!  So I am going to share the Sat cards today (bonus)

Kalyn used our Toppers dies to create these amazing button cards!  Stamps are from our Needle Little Love stamp set.  "Mom" stamp is from our Word Up stamp set.  Perfect use of the jewelry tag.  This is one brilliant card!!!


Heidi created this wonderful string of party streamers!  Oh how I love that she combined gold with silver.  It looks fabulous!  She used our Snowflakes dies.  This project would be great for New Years, Christmas or Thanksgiving.


Karolyn designed these darling home decor frames with our stamps and dies (Enjoy the Show, Zoo Crew and Alphadot)  These are great for baby....super sweetness!!



Laura used our Toppers dies as well.  I love this cute tag!  Did you notice the vellum stitched pocket?  I can imagine a photo on the back of the tag or a note.  The colors and simplicity are perfect!!  (Loopy Leaf die)

The people of Ancient Rome had a toilet god.

I hope your week is awesome!
smooches!!
Kim


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun filled weekend...love the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great projects from the DT. It's nice a feeling when we get to finally sit down and craft our hearts out isn't it. Can't wait to see your cards and the December release.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY! I absolutely love these projects! I love love love Laura's card-- beautiful papers and tag with little clear pocket! ACK! So fab! And Karolyn's decor frames--- genius! LOVE Heidi's holiday streamer too! And Kalyn's card---- simply beautiful! WOWOWOWOWZA! I love the PS DT!!!!!!! SUPER TALENTED and now I'm totally inspired:) LOVE <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.