Wednesday, November 27, 2013

11.27

Today I have some more die cards to share.
Tomorrow - PS DT Blog Hop

Kimmers created this super cool card using our Chains dies.  Bubbles must have come to mind when she saw this collection of circle shapes.  She put it together beautifully!  They really look like bubbles!   I'd love to know how she made the glass door on the washing machine...it looks like a window, but maybe she colored it?  I'll have to ask her...whatever she did - I love it!


all together now....awwwww
It doesn't get much cuter friends!
What kid wouldn't love this?  I know I do.
I LOVE the popped up ears and that darling little bow
swoooooon
(Circus Icons dies, Enjoy the Show stamps)


Today is our last day with guest Kay Miller.  I have enjoyed her so very much!  This is one talented girl!!  Just look at how gorgeous this card us!  It's well thought out and so beautiful to look at.  This is a card that I can see on a cover of a magazine - it's awesome!  Thank you Kay...for being so wonderful!  (Quote Tags die, Fresh Snow)

The alleged last surviving veteran of the American Revolutionary War also had the longest recorded marriage at 91 years, 12 days: The only documented marriage to have broken the 90-year anniversary mark.

...announcement coming...NEXT!

2 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHH MY Goooooooooodness! Kim's card is SUPER GENIUS! LOVE LOVE LOVE the washing machine with the chains die! And Teris' card is SIMPLY AMAZING! LOVE her and her creations! And of course--- Kay's card is FABULOUS! LOVE that she shared her talent with the PS group all month! LOVE LOVE LOVE <3

    Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS card ladies - Kay did a SUPER job :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.