Tuesday, November 5, 2013

11.5


Erin created this incredible snowflake card - it's breathtaking!  She stamped the snowflake in the center and built a larger snowflake around it with our Design Motifs stamp set.  The perfect curve at the bottom was created with our Borders 1 dies.  I LOOOOOOVE the unique color combo.  Seriously friends, this card blows em away!


Emily combines quite a few of our products on her totally adorable card!  First let me say that I love the black snowflakes and sentiment...it was perfect thinking since the rest of the card already demands so much interest.  The glittery frame is one of our Chains dies.  The darling snow family is from our Freezy Fellas stamp set (and stamped onto our Fellas dies)  Her coloring is swoon-worthy and her design is perfect :)

Baby puffins are called pufflings.

Have a good one!
smooches!
Kim

4 comments:

  1. Love these!! The snowflake is amazeballs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those cards. That snowflake one by Erin is gorgeous. Very clever of her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I can type this, because I can't talk - my jaw is sitting in my lap! These cards are absolutely stunning creations! Well done ladies! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHHHHHHHHH MY! Erin's card is BEYOND amazing! I LOVE the color combo..... love the border design.... LOOOOOOOOVE it all x10000000! Wish I was talented like her!! FAB!

    And Em's card--- as always... blown away:)

    LOVE LOVE LOVE <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.