Wednesday, November 6, 2013

11.6



This post will surely inspire you...I know I am ;)

Teri used the Group Hugs beautifully!  I love how she added the "always" to the beginning of the sentiment.  It works with so many of the sentiments on the set.  She used the Quote Tag die and Toppers dies in a very cool way...I love her creativity - wowness!


These sentiments compliment so many occasions.  Kim added them to various stickers and scrapbook images....and boy did she rock the set!  I love the happy yellow...this collection would make someone's day for sure :)



Kay Miller is our guest this month - yay!  I adore her clean style...welcome Kay!

She combines the Group Hugs sentiment with the lion from our new Enjoy the Show stamp set.  I adore the flirty flag, polka dots and scallops.  All of the soft lines combined with the soft coloring really makes me smile.


This card is fresh and super cool!  Fabulous use of Merry Motifs!  The snowbird is from our Swanky Snowdudes stamp set.  I can see this design used for all four seasons if you changed out the cute bird to a flower, leaf or heart.  Amazing card!

Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise

Thank you for stopping by ;)
xx Kim

8 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore these cards! This set is so versatile, it is going on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay, your cards are awesome! Can't wait to see next week's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They ARE wonderful; I just love the clean looks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this set! Thank you for embedding the Pin It link into the photos. This makes it easy for me to save these ideas on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this new stamp set! I LOVE Teri's design-- she always makes me drool! And Kim's cards are super fun- what a fab set! ANNNNNNNNNNNND Kay---- wowowowowowoza! Look at that coloring! And those card designs are SUPER! LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.