Saturday, November 30, 2013

December release...

Whoa...Black Friday was super fun!  THANK YOU for your orders :)

...and now, as timing would have it...we have our new release to share.
I am going to reveal our new release here in hopes that you aren't all shopped-out!  :)  I have plans tonight, so I am setting all products to go LIVE early (just before 6:00pm (mountain time)

First of all, let me start by filling you in on our December promo.

I have over 100 of these little nuggets!  They are the "Season's Greetings" sentiment from our Christmas Sampler stamp set (the stamp is the same size as the stamp on the set).  We will include one of these stamps with orders placed in December....but this will be done on a random basis throughout the month until they are gone.  These are not sold separately.



Please welcome...
Love-Struck

Love-Struck Icons dies

Our TAM set for December
Sweet Hearts


Hearts dies 
(these are stand-alone dies....they compliment our Sweet Hearts stamp
 set along with our other love-theme products.)

Always & Forever dies

We Totally Click

Click Icons dies

Polaroid dies

Paws for a Cause
(a portion of our proceeds sold will be donated to Home for Good.)

Lucky Dog (3 x 4)
(a portion of our proceeds sold will be donated to Home for Good.)

Dog Icons dies

Borders 2

Bookmarks dies
(just in time to make Christmas stocking stuffer gifts)
The 2022 World Cup final is planned to take place in a 
city that doesn't exist yet.

Loves,
Kim

10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, they're ALL fantastic!!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh boy...my wish list keeps growing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything! Hope you have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. reminder - don't travel on black Friday .... miss too many good sales!
    lots of cuteness here!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want them all! It's a good thing my hubby lets me buy all the PS goodies that I can hide! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cupid set and the polaroid/click set....so many cute ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful release! Wish my wallet would grow money so that I can buy some of these beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so great!! How can I choose ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OHHHHHHH! I absolutely loooooove these new dies and stamp sets! I cannnnnnot wait to use them on my creations <3 LOOOOOOVE x1000000!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.