Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Introducing...

NEW PS Designers!  
Our stampy-family grew!

We already have an incredibly talented design team, but I thought it would be beneficial to us all if we concentrated on the many aspects of paper crafting as possible.  So now we have three separate teams (but one combined team of course).  One for stamping, one for dies and one for scrapbooking.  No one is being replaced...we hope to work with these amazing girls as long as we possibly can.  

Please welcome...



"I live in a small town in the NW corner of Iowa with my husband of 15 years and our three kids, ages 13 (YIKES!), 10, and 6.  Making stuff has always been a big part of my life, ever since I was a little girl digging through my mom's boxes of fabric scraps...it seems to be a trait that has been passed down through many generations of women in my family!  Today I love stamping, card making, a bit of scrapbooking, as well as sewing.  My daughters seem to have caught the creativity bug as well and we love to craft together.  I currently work as one of the Paper Crafts magazine Go-to Gals, and I am also on design teams for Papertrey Ink, Pink Paislee, and Anna Griffin.  I'm so excited and honored to be joining the crew here at Paper Smooches...I know being on Kim's team is going to be just as much fun as her designs!"




My name is Ashley and I live in a suburb of Seattle Washington with my husband and three young energetic kids. I've been crafting since I was a little girl and was thrilled to stumble in to card making after the birth of my first child in 2007. I would define my style somewhere between cute and trendy. I love to keep things simple but I also love layers. I have been published multiple times in Paper Crafts magazine and was crowned Stamping Royalty in 2012. When I'm not creating or running around trying to be super Mom you can find me outside gardening or watching soccer and football. 



Erin says that papercrafting helps to keep her sane in her crazy household of three young children. The sanity is rather fleeting because within ten minutes of hiding out in her office, the kidlets invade and want to craft for themselves. It must be in their DNA, because at such a young age, they seem to know their way around an ink pad and acrylic blocks and can just about operate her Silhouette Cameo on their own. 

Erin's been papercrafting since she got out of college back in 2000. She happily traded term papers for glue sticks. Eventually, she traded her cancer research job for full time crafting when she was hired to be Creating Keepsakes first online hostess. And not long after that, she traded her full time crafting career for motherhood. She still dabbles more than a little in the world of ink, stamps, and paper but most days find her changing diapers, running to preschool, and pinning hundreds of ideas on her Pinterest boards that she'll get to sometime in the next decade. All in a day's work! 




Hi, I'm JJ Bolton!  I'm originally from Hawaii but now live in northern Virginia with my husband and twin sons!  I got into paper crafting by accident in 2010 when my husband bought me a Silhouette as a gift.  I started off making party favors but quickly discovered the world of card making!  Since then, it's become an addiction.  I still love my Silhouette, but I'm also a big fan of manual dies.  My projects tend to be on the CAS side and I love bright colors!  I've been lucky to have been published in Paper Crafts magazine and have been a part of some really fun design teams.  I'm super excited to be a part of the amazing Paper Smooches team!!  




Hi there, I'm Mou Saha. I was born in Calcutta, India. My scrapbooking journey began in 2004 quite by chance. I love to make layouts about my children and our everyday life. I love to experiment, particularly with mixed media techniques. I tend to hand write my journaling in almost every layout. I love waking up every morning and have a creative day! My creative journey has brought me in touch with amazing people who have inspired me in so many ways! I design for Tim Holtz, October Afternoon, Sizzix, Anna Griffin, Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft, Glitz Design, Little Yellow Bicycle and I'm absolutely thrilled to join Paper Smooches. I live in Tampa, Florida, USA with my husband, two kiddos and a puppy. You can connect with me through my blog: http://collagecollagecollage.blogspot.com/ 


My name is Pamela and I'm currently working by day and studying by night.  I live in Vancouver, Canada so it's always good to have a crafty hobby during those rainy days.  Aside from working in my crafty corner, I can be found in coffee shops or hanging out with friends.  I am so excited to be joining the Paper Smooches team!



Summer Fullerton lives just west of Portland, OR, with her husband Brad and their 2 kids Grant and Corinne. Summer's creative journey began when she was a little girl. She grew up surrounded by creative inspiration, as her mother made dolls, jewelry, pottery and even designed wallpaper.

Summer received her first camera at only 6 years old and her first SLR when she was 12. When Summer was in high school she kept scrapbooks of photos and memorabilia taped to typing paper tucked into 3 ringed school binders. It is only natural she started scrapbooking as we know it today after the birth of her son 16 years ago. Summer considers herself a traditional clean lined multi photo scrapbooker. She absolutely loves playing with a little of the unexpected on her layouts whether it's a pop of color or a product used in a new way.
Summer has been published in every major scrapbooking publication as well as being named a 2007 Creating Keepsakes Hall of Fame Winner and 2009 Memory Makers Master. She also co-wrote the book Remember This which was published in 2010. She currently designs for Jillibean Soup, Lily Bee Designs and Scrapbooking and Cards Today. You can see more of her work at her blog http://summerfullerton.typepad.com/.


This is the breakdown of our new team:

Stamp Team:

Die Team:

Scrapbook Team:

The blog roll will only change slightly next month.
  • Erin will move to Wednesdays with Teri
  • Laurie is back from maternity leave - yay!  So she will pick back up in her Tuesday spot.
  • Ashley will join Karolyn on Fridays
  • Saturdays will alternate between die and scrapbook projects.
You will start to see their projects starting TOMORROW at our PS DT blog hop!  I hope you are as excited as I am!!  EEEEK!
xx Kim

21 comments:

  1. Kim, you have assembled a Paper Smooches Dream Team! I can't wait to see what all these talented ladies have in store for us!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome!!!!!!! I can't wait to be inspired by all this fantabulous talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot!! Congrats to all the new designers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHHHHHHH GOOOOODNESS! This is WONDERFUL! I love each of these new gals!!! Such amazing talent on this team! I can't wait to see everyone's project tomorrow <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to everyone! Very excited to see all your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome everyone! I am mainly a scrapbooker so am very excited about new dies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowza.... what an amazing, talented team! Congrats everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME Team!!!! Can't wait to see the new creations!!!! Congrats Ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. An already talented team has just become even more talented ! A-Team, Dream Team - whatever name you choose, this is a group of incredibly creative individuals! Excited to see the new delights they'll be sharing! Inspiration just gained a new definition!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful line up of talent! Welcome to all the new DT gals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a WONDERFUL team! Congrats ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooooo exciting to see such amazing designers on the team! Can't wait to see all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome to the new designers! Very excited about these teams!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WELCOME ladies - looking forward to more PS inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.