Thursday, November 21, 2013

Our December Guest Designer is...

Tyra!

Huge congrats girlie!  I LOVE your style and can't wait to see more!

I love the sweet simplicity of this card.  The bold black that leads to color...it's a beautiful statement!  If you visit her blog, you will see more of her beautiful designs and I am sure you will be inspired.

There’s a bar in Ireland that was opened in 900AD.

The competition was seriously more amazing than usual.  I had a heck of a time choosing this month!  Keep up the beautiful work and please try again next month.  I love looking through your entries.  I am always wowed!

Have a good one!
hugs and smooches!
Kim

11 comments:

  1. Congrats, Tyra! I loooooove this card! Can't wait to see what you create in Dec:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Looking forward to your inspiration!! ;) have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Tyra!! Can't wait to see all your wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS Tyra!!! Can't wait to see more PS inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.