Thursday, November 14, 2013

The PS Patrol

We searched our Flickr Gallery to find PS cards that wowed us!  We found some projects that will surely inspire you :)  Keep sharing your projects around the web....you could be next to be showcased here on PS Patrol days


Ohhhh how I love art, I am sure you all know that.  Amy's card is divine and not just because it focuses on art.  I love how she alternated paint colors on her canvas.  Markers make beautiful paint strokes!  Crisp.clean.love!


I dare you not to smile...it's impossible.  I adore this sweet little snow couple.  They look so happy LOL!  The string of lights really adds the perfect touch to this card.  (it's whimsical and super fun)


(My Peeps)
Thanksgiving is right around the corner and we all know what comes next...so Lori's calendar page might inspire you to create a fabulous gift like this one.  Doesn't she color beautifully?  The googly eye is crazy-cute!


Melania created a set of cool ATC cards that can easily be added to a card front.  They are so happy and colorful!  Don't you LOVE those hanging signs?  ...and HER coloring...AWESOMENESS!!!  LOVE!!!!


ok, this took my breath away.  The baby blue snowflakes, the bold red, the perfect color combo...these are all wonderful things...BUT what I love most is that she strung the mitten strings through the loops of the sentiment.  Swooooon!

Seahorses don't have stomachs, just intestines for the absorption of nutrients
 from food. Food passes through their digestive system rapidly, so they eat 
                         plankton and small crustaceans almost constantly

xo Kim

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout out...LOVE all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing cards ladies!! Congrats on being featured!! Have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all just wonderful! I don't know how you could possibly pick, tho, from ALL the amazing projects people put on your board; I love them ALL! Congrats to the designers who got recognized today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS cards by these talented ladies. Love all the cards. TFS Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Kim :) All the creations is amazing and inspire!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The calendar is fabulous! I always like seeing ways to use my stamps other than just for cards.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.