Saturday, December 14, 2013

12.14

Hola friends

Today is our first day of posting layouts from our scrapbook team - I am soooo excited about that!

Kim used stamps from We Totally Click, Hearts dies and Alphadot dies to create this beautifully colorful page!  There are so many fun and cute things going on - I LOVE it to pieces!!


Summer captured her teen perfectly!  Slang Gang stamps take center stage on her FABulous page!  Mixing the camera from We Totally Click and the perfect title stickers is a recipe for greatness!  Amazing design I must say :)


Mou did an incredible job with our new dog theme products!  She used the Paws for a Cause, Dog Icons dies and Lucky Dogs and boy did she ROCK those sets!!  Her page is so incredibly stunning!  super, SUPER cool!!

Amsterdam pays alcoholics in beer to clean streets. For a day’s work, the men receive 10 euros (around $13), a half-packet of rolling tobacco and, most importantly, five cans of beer: two to start the day, two at lunch and 
one for after work.

xo Kim

7 comments:

  1. Great scrapbook pages. They really make me feel like scrapbooking again. Lovely inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantabulous I so miss playing with my Paper Smooches stamps just so busy and this is so inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic! And what a great idea with the scrapbooking team! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE seeing the PS on layouts...such a fun feature! awesome inspiration!

    whoa to the FF..crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so fun to see stamping on a layout. I must try this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOOOOOOVE that you are sharing layouts! I've always wanted to use my stamps on pages-- but I'm too lazy to make one! LOL! MUST create at least one page before the end of the year;) LOL!

    Interesting fact about Amsterdam!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, love these layouts!! Great inspiration.
    PS> Interesting "fun fact".

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.