Monday, December 16, 2013

12.16

Helllloooo Monday!!

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend.  I sure did  :)  I am officially done with my Christmas shopping and it feels soooo good!  How is your shopping coming along?



Heidi was extra-clever when she chose to stamp the paw prints in the patterns of her paper.  It looks like she bought the paper that way!  Beautiful colors...and her fussy-cutting is perfection.  FABulous card Miss Heidi!!


Kalyn's card is perfectly stamped and executed.  I love the soft inking along the paper edge and those cool blue polka dots is the perfect way to frame in this darling card - LOVE!!!  (stamped polka dots are from our popular Geo-Graphic stamp set by the way)

There is a neurological condition called Witzelsucht, causing the affected person to make constant puns, jokes, and sexual comments in an inappropriate setting.

Thank you for making us a part of your day ;)
smooches!!  Kim

1 comment:

  1. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! These cards are just PERFECT! I love love love Heidi's card--- love the colors-- love the stamping on the patterned paper-- love love love it all! And Kalyn's card is perfect! LOVE the CAS design with the polka dot background!

    I LOOOOOOOVE everything about the PS DT! Totally inspired:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.