Wednesday, December 18, 2013

12.18

Happy Half-way day!

Our Snowflakes dies arrived yesterday, so I was happy to add them back in stock

You have until midnight, tonight to try out for our guest designer spot...here are the details.

You also have until midnight, tonight to comment on the DT blogs over at I Heart Papers for your chance to win our new dog rescue stamps and dies...here are the details.



Check out this beauty!  Erin chose such pretty paper and the message - perfect!  What a fabulous teacher thank you card!!  Our Thanks Word die looks awesome, especially since she drew attention to it with our pen stamp  :)


This card makes me smile - HUGE!  Love the cool colors.  This would make a terrific teen card...also love theme or friend.  The clothes pin is a darling touch...and the bling and string - perfection!


Tyra, our December guest has done it again...she created some VERY cool cards for us.  Oh how I love the mix of clean and classic!  The sequins are right on....and her coloring = AWEsome!


Here is another card that is totally refreshing!  That pop of red - LOVE.  The movement and playful patterns....darling.  I love this card :)

Dogs curl up in a ball when they sleep due to an age-old instinct to keep themselves warm and protect their abdomen and vital organs from predators.

Loves,
Kim

6 comments:

  1. What a delightful set of cards! I'm adding this stamp set to my list immediately! Fabulous!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome I have this set on my wish list for the new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these stamps and I especially love the first card! So funky and fun! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous samples with the new set! Can't wait to play ... my set is in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOOOOOOOOVE these cards-- this is a FAB post! FULL of inspiration! LOVE Erin's card---fun papers and clever use of that die with the pen image! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    And of course I LOOOOOOOOVE Teri's card! SHE knocks my socks off!

    LOVE Tyra's cards too! LOVE that last one-- so fresh and fun! AMAMAMAMAZING!

    NOTE to self: Must remember that Fun Fact because Olsen constantly curls up on his chase for naps! I always think he looks cute and ask him why he's curled up when it's 80* out! LOL! Now I know:) Wish I could share a picture on here of him curled up! LOL! <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.