Monday, December 2, 2013

12.2.13

Goooood Monday morning!  Who else is ready for a brand spankin' NEW week to conquer?   My daughter was anxious to put up our Christmas tree, so that's all done. I am excited for Christmas this year...are you?

Our PS DT rocked the new release...I can't wait to show them all off to you this month!



Check out this beautiful card that Heidi created - OMG it's just SO Crazy-cute!  Her light bulbs look like they are really shining!


Kalyn  stamped a chevron border from our Borderlicious stamp set...it adds the perfect ground to this adorable card.  I love her subtle shading....it really makes the images pop!


I have Blog Hop winners to announce!

I shared on FB about the hop

What a sweet layout! That little light bulb is adorable and it is fun to see the stamps used on a scrapbooking page! I can see it working for PL too.
conil said...
Love how you've cascaded those hearts all over this awesome LO.
Love the paper pieced cameras Teri! Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Big congrats winners!!
Please send an e-mail to info(at)papersmoochesstamps(dot)com to claim your prize.
King Rama IV of Siam offered to send President Lincoln war elephants during the American Civil War.
smooches!
Kim

2 comments:

  1. OH MY! These two cards are SUPER DUPER cute! I LOOOOOOVE the inking and design for Heidi's! And Kalyn's card is FABBBBBY! I love that Borderlicious image at the bottom! LOVE LOVE LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both ADORABLE!! Lovin' this set!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.