Friday, December 27, 2013

12.27

well now, I am thrilled to see that you enjoy a sale like I do.  Orders are flying in (super yay)  THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart - the fact that you love what I draw makes my heart oh sooooo happy!!  I am truly humbled  :)



Check out this super adorable card...loving the cute button accent...the epoxy dots on the camera...the playful patterned papers, and the crisp white polaroid frame that makes everything stand out.  Karolyn's card is fabulous!


Oh how I love how Ashley stamps on her backgrounds!  She pulled out her Bam Bubble and Hearts dies and accented this wonderful card perfectly!  Totally cute in every way (just like Ashley)

There is actually a superhero called “normalman.” He was the only 
person without superpowers on a planet full of superheroes.

smooches!! Kim

7 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHHH! These cards are just tooooooo cute! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Karolyn's papers! LOVE x100000000 Ashley's design! AMAMAMAMAZING:) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep!! Totally in LOVE with both of these AMAZING Cards!! Thanks so much for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi KIm! Great cards today! Yes, I placed a nice order yesterday, and the quickly realized I had forgotten to order a stamp set & matching die set. I sent you an e-mail asking if you could add them to my order.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will introduce Japan.
    Arashiyama’s Famous Bamboo Forest Reveals A Colorful Festival http://www.travelocafe.com/2013/04/arashiyama-bamboo-forest-festival.html
    ARIGATO!!
    Ryoma

    ReplyDelete
  5. That stamp set and die are next on my Wish List!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.