Monday, December 30, 2013

12.30

Helllllo Monday!!

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend :)

Later today, I ill share our stamp release with you and tomorrow, I will share the new dies.  I can't wait to show you what we have been up to - it's an exciting time!

Heidi used a sentiment from our new "Headliners" stamp set.  She heat embossed the sentiment in white and water colored over it - it looks amazing, doesn't it???


Kalyn used our new "Just a Note" stamp set along with a new word bubble die from our "Cardbooking" die set.  Funny how I also pictured the typewriter in baby blue.  I love her collage design - so fresh and fun to look at!!  (the red heart bubble is from Royal Cuteness.


I have Blog Hop winners to announce!
Blogger Iris said...

Posted your hop on my Facebook page.
isoscia at aol dot com
December 26, 2013 at 10:22 AM
I would like to try your technique of inking vellum. I love both of your cards. I can't wait to see the new release.
Liz (wifelady) said...
Gorgeous card! Can't wait to see more of the Botanicals sets!
Fabulous page!

Big congrats winners!!
Please send an e-mail to info(at)papersmoochesstamps(dot)com to claim your prize.

NFL cheerleaders are only paid $50 to $75 a game.

XX Kim

6 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHHH MY! I absolutely loooooooooove these cards-- wow! I love how Heidi used watercolor and white embossing powder to make that sentiment pop! STUNNING! I love Kalyn's card too-- she has a similar style to mine (lots of patterned paper and elements!)!! LOVE x100000000!

    I cannot wait for this release!!!! HOOOOORAY for new stamps and dies <3

    Hope you had a fab weekend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! AMAZING Cards for today!! I LOVE them both!! Such FUN Designs!! So looking forward to the New Release and I can't wait to see all of the New Inspiration to go along with it!! CONGRATS to the WINNERS!! YIPPEE!! Have a Fabulous New Year's Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are really fun! Can't wait to see the new releases as I have missed my Paper Smooches lately!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thrilled to win. Thanks so much. Just got my prize code and I'm off to shop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful cards! I especially adore the bright and cheery colors and sentiment of the watercolor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards . Congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.