Tuesday, December 3, 2013

12.3.13



Ohhh how I love what our team has done with this fun stamp set!  Laurie's love sentiment reminds me of a chocolate truffle.  I love the patterned paper she created with our heart stamps - simply - WOW!


Emily chose really beautiful colors...love the mix of purples, reds and pinks.  That cut heart is a fabulous shape and I love how clean ans simple this card is - Boy does it make a bold statement!!

The German word Backpfeifengesicht – a face that cries out for a fist in it.
(LOL, I am glad we don't have a word for that!)
xx Kim

3 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHHH! Laurie and Emily made my jaw drop! LOOOOOVE these cards! I LOVE the color tones for Laurie's card-- and Emily's die cut heart is PERFECT! LOOOOVE:)

    I'm not sure I've ever known a face to want a fist in it!?! Interesting:) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this set!!! This is on my must have list…might need to see if Santa will bring it to me. ;) Adorable cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one stunning set, and cards too, I just came across this site by accident, jeez my list of things I want no make that NEED is massive, of to ponder the shop hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.