Wednesday, December 4, 2013

12.4

Happy half-way Day!


...and just a note to cat-lovers...I do have plans to release a similar stamp set for rescued cats.  It won't be February, but possibly March.


Teri's design is always fabuloous!  I love the soft vellum in the background, the popped up front panel and the placement of her off-set dogs.  This is a very well-made card and I adore it to pieces!


This card makes me Laugh Out Loud!  Erin cut the martini glass die down to make a cone for this sick pup!  This scene is so sad and such a crack up!!  The Polaroid die adds the perfect frame :)


Tyra Babington is joining us as our guest designer this month.  This is going to be fun!

Check out this super cute tag set...clean - simple - perfect!


...and this trendy-beauty!  I love the lined up arrows and the colored letters.  She kept the main focus on the art and I love that!

One of the most popular marching songs for the Russian Military is Spongebob Squarepants theme song.

hugs and smooches!
Kim

7 comments:

  1. LOVING the cards for today!! Such FUN Designs and I can't wait to see the Feline Stamp Set!! ;) THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so much fun!! I love the dog set :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kim for the upcoming cat set!! My fur babies thank you as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards! I would love to see a cat set as I am mommy to a rescue kitten.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun samples! The dog set and card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHHHHHHH! Teri's card--- clever and amazing (as always)! I looooove Erin's card- SUPER clever! LOVE that she used the glass die for the dog's cone! HAHAHA!

    LOVE Tyra's creations- can't wait to see what she creates the rest of the month! <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.