Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Blog Candy alert!

Hello again :)

I wanted to let you know that our friends over at I Heart Papers are having a DT blog hop and they are showcasing our new Paws for a Cause, Lucky Dog and Dog Icons dies.  Check it out for your chance to WIN some goodies!

A while back I received an e-mail from Kate (the owner of I Heart Papers).  We have met and hugged...and laughed, so I definitely consider her a friend.  I only wish we lived closer because I am sure we would hang out a LOT!  Her e-mail was about her love for rescue dogs and how she wanted to see stamps and dies that focused on that wonderful topic.   I was honored that she thought of us so I welcomed the challenge.

We exchanged e-mails about sentiment ideas and die shapes and sizes.  I took her input and designed stamps and dies that I hoped would make her happy...and woohoooo, they did.  I was so glad  ;)

So please hop on over to their blog and see what her very talented team has created
xx Kim


3 comments:

  1. I think these stamps & dies were a great idea! I plan to finish the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hop was amazing; the cards/projects ever so inspiring; the cause AWESOME! You're a wonderful person, Kim, for doing this set for Kate! Generous, thoughtful, heart-warming!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blog hop was fabulous! Love how you combined efforts to support such a wonderful cause! Happy Holidays!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.