Monday, December 30, 2013

JAN stamps

well goodness, I was hoping to share these sooner today, but orders kept flying in :)  so here I am.

Please welcome...

Botanicals 1
You might remember some of these images from my former red rubber stamp sets with Cornish Heritage Farms.  These sets were HUGELY popular and since they are truly timeless, I decided to "tweak" them and bring them back to life in clear stamp form.  You can use them for so many wonderful techniques!


Botanicals 2


and since I LOVE the kiss technique....here are some very cool patterned stamps to kiss onto our Botanical stamps (and more)

Kissables 1


Kissables 2


Project Life, pocket pages, life scrapbooking...whatever you call it - it's hot!  So we are introducing a collection of stamps and dies that work beautifully on your scrapbook pages.

Captured Moments


Headliners


Just a Note


Scripty Sayings
This is another revitalized stamp set from my past.  Each word is fine tuned.


Talk Bubbles (3 x 4) 
(has coordinating dies)


Positive Strokes (3 x 4)


...you like?

...and hey, if you are home on New Year's Eve (like me) I'd love for you to join us over at Splitcoaststampers for our release party.

xo Kim

24 comments:

  1. Love these stamp sets, especially the kissables!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all! cuteBotanicals are lovely, the Kissables are so fun, and everything else is so cute! I received my order today, btw.... I love it ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, I loke them all very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. London New Year's Eve Fireworks 2014
    http://youtu.be/JDbiVxTyo6A
    I wish you good luck in 2014.
    ARIGATO!!
    Ryoma.Japan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cannot wait to get my hands on Just a Note and Captured Moments!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite is the Just a note set. Love it. Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Kim! Another fabulous release. The botanicals & kissables are my favorites, but I may just end up getting everything ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what an awesome release!! Love them!! Cannot wait to see the new dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! LOVE each one - there is no way I could pick a favorite! I really want EVERY.SINGLE.ONE!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are beyond amazing, Kim!!!! I am blown away each month by your huge amount of talent! I love every set, (as always!!) and see myself *needing* to purchase some of them very soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Love the scrapbooking stamps. They will work perfectly with my pocket pages! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those botanical sets and script as well. Wonderful release.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Like them? Only absolutely, completely and totally LOVE them! Fabulous! I feel another *need to shop* episode coming on!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want them all. Really!!! This release ROCKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love them all! I have your old botanicals sets so these are especially exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OHHHHHHHHH KIM! I absolutely looooooooove these stamp sets! I cannot wait to use those sentiments and the flower images! FAB x10000! Great start to 2014!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.